We would like to thank all the participants of our Logo Design Contest launched last May 2nd. Sixteen entries were submitted, all of  which were posted at our Facebook page.  Viewers votes comprised twenty percent (20%) share of the total score. The NSOLL Communications Team votes comprised thirty percent share (30%) and the priests of NSOLL had a  fifty percent (50%) share of total votes.

Our twenty-one year old winner is not from within our parish but he knows NSOLL by heart, being an alumni of LSQC.  It was by chance that during one Sunday Mass, he saw the Wanted Artist sign of the web team being flashed on the LCD screens. He inquired about how to join and help, and  he was eventually encouraged by the graphics head Mr. Jing Custodio  to join the Logo making contest and the rest is history!

A simple awarding ceremony took place during the PPC meeting at the 2nd floor of the Parish Center on June 19th.  Jerome explained his design concept to all present: ‘The church is known to many people by the name of Lourdes. The design may be simple but it can be dynamic to change with the seasons the church celebrates.’   Fr. Chito Bartolo OFM CAP, our  parish priest and  Ms. Tess Arvisu, head of the Communications Team presented a Certificate of Recognition and the prize money of 5,000 pesos.

Congratulations to our winner Mr. Jerome De Dios!

IMG_4117IMG_4118IMG_4119IMG_4121

Written by: Jing Custodio, NSOLL Communications